Our Breastfeeding Clinic is an affordable way to connect with our lactation consultants, obtain evidence-based information and reassurance, get a weight check for your baby, and meet other breastfeeding moms. During your time at the clinic:
- Your pressing breastfeeding questions will be addressed
- You will have hands-on support with positioning and latch
- Your baby will be weighed with an accurate medical-grade scale
- You will receive reassurance that you and your baby are on track
- We will help with strategies for your return-to-work plan
Cost: $40 Current Schedule: Every Friday, 10am – noon Please note: Registration closes on Thursday at 4:30p, preceding Clinic days. Call if you need support before the next Clinic date – 888.506.0607 x704.
Please note: You may be referred to an IBCLC for a full consultation if appropriate. Not sure if the clinic will meet your needs? Contact us and we’ll complete a quick assessment to see if the clinic or a full visit is more appropriate for you and your baby.
NEW BREASTFEEDING CLINIC DAYS AND LOCATIONS!
Tuesdays at Little Beans in Evanston. Learn more >