Taking the time during pregnancy to prepare physically, mentally, emotionally for the birth experience with evidence-based information and a knowledgeable, compassionate Virtual Doula can make all the difference in feeling ready to welcome your baby! Common topics for Virtual Labor Support Consultations include:
- reviewing stages of labor & comfort measures
- partner support techniques
- defining birth preferences
- creating a partnership with your Health Care Provider
- addressing your questions, concerns, fears or worries about the birth process
The 2-hour Consultation can typically address 3-5 topics. You can schedule additional 1-hour or 2-hour Consultations if you have more you would like more time with your Virtual Labor Support Doula.
After making purchase you will be taken to scheduling page to book your consultation.