Virtual Postpartum Services
What is normal for the postpartum body ? Is my baby thriving? I’m feeling overwhelmed, tired or unsure? Let one of our virtual postpartum doulas support you with compassionate care and evidenced-based solutions, for all the new parent questions and concerns that you may experience. No matter what you’re feeling or thinking, you can benefit from one-on-one support during the postpartum year with our online doula services. We are convenient, expert doula care for the whole family!
Virtual Posptartum Doula
We are here for your parenting journey. Common topics for Virtual Psotpartum support include:
- All the “firsts” or parenting: bath, blow-out diaper, sleepless night, long stretch of sleep, car ride, etc.
- Answering all of the “is this normal” questions or concerns for you and baby
- Postpartum Physical Recovery
- New Parent Health & Wellbeing: social-emotional support for parents
- Feeding support
- Baby’s milestones: physical, social, emotional
- Making TummyTime fun for everyone
- Sibling adjustment
- Keeping the home running
- Preparing for a Return to Work
- Staying at Home Parenting or navigating options for daycare/nanny care
Everything that is on your mind, in your body and heart – we are here to support!
Virtual Postpartum Doula: 30 minute call
Virtual Postpartum Doula: 1-hour Webcall
The 1-hour webcall is best when you want more time with your Virtual Doula – we can take a look at baby, at your home setup, and see you too!
Build a Virtual Postpartum Doula Package
Set yourself to thrive in the postpartum time but creating a regular schedule of virtual support with your doula. Package options available
Schedule a one-on-one
Birthways Virtual Services
Get the Support, Comfort and Confidence You Deserve!
For over 20 years, Birthways has provided expert support for Chicago-area families during the childbearing year with compassionate, knowledgeable, and affirming care. Founded by renowned postpartum expert Karen Laing, our doulas are carefully screened, trained, supported and experienced to meet your unique needs. With expertise ranging from education to lactation to sleep, Birthways is committed to providing compassionate, affirming support for expectant and new families.
3717 N. Ravenswood Ave. Suite 140 Chicago, IL 60613 888.506.0607