Taking the time during pregnancy to prepare physically, mentally, emotionally for the birth experience with evidence-based information and a knowledgeable, compassionate Virtual Doula can make all the difference in feeling ready to welcome your baby! Common topics for Virtual Labor Support Consultations include:
- reviewing stages of labor & comfort measures
- partner support techniques
- defining birth preferences
- creating a partnership with your Health Care Provider
- addressing your questions, concerns, fears or worries about the birth process
The 1-hour Consultation can typically address 1-2 topics. You can schedule additional 1-hour Consultations or consider the 2-hour consultation if you have more you would like to cover.
A Doula will connect within you within 2 business days of purchasing the consultation.