A 30-minute Virtual Postpartum Phone Consultation is good when you have just a question or two or for continued follow-up and support once you’re getting the hang of things. Common topics for Virtual Postpartum support include:
- All the “firsts” or parenting: bath, blow-out diaper, sleepless night, long stretch of sleep, car ride, etc.
- Answering all of the “is this normal” questions or concerns for you and baby
- Postpartum Physical Recovery
- New Parent Health & Wellbeing: social-emotional support for parents
- Feeding support
- Sleep support with daytime naps or overnight sleep routines
- Baby’s milestones: physical, social, emotional
- Making TummyTime fun for everyone
- Sibling adjustment
- Keeping the home running
- Preparing for a Return to Work
- Staying at Home Parenting or navigating options for daycare/nanny care
Everything that is on your mind, in your body and heart – we are here to support!
A Doula will connect within you within 2 business days of purchasing the consultation.